Sunday, August 15, 2010

After two weeks in NM and a shortened trip to Virginia for work, we headed to Houston for a week to attend my grandfather's funeral. He died before I had a chance to see him, so it was a very difficult thing to be there knowing that if I had made different plans I would have been able to say "goodbye". I hadn't seen him in over four years and my grandmother told me he had "held on" to see me. So, after the funeral, we decided to change our plans and stay in Houston for a week to spend time with my family and help with funeral things. During the week we went to NASA, visited with my brother and his family, my other grandmother and just relaxed.
My grandmother and I after the funeral.

NASA



Visiting my other grandmother (Hawkins)

Cousin Joshua

Cousin Morgan and Jenna

No comments: