Friday, January 18, 2008

Just a little something that happened here the other day that I want to share with ya'll. Logan was asked to pray at dinner. Usually he doesn't say anything but I guess the other night he was feeling talkative. Anyway, in his sweet but sometimes difficult to understand voice he began:
Dear Jesus, thank you for today, thank you for grandmommy's birthday, and help Payton get better. Amen
He may have added thank you for the food but Jason and I can't remember for sure. It was very sweet and heartfelt and cute. (the grandmommy thing came from a conversation we had had at lunch earlier that day. I had seen on the calendar that my mother's birthday was the next day and told Logan this. He actually remembered this and then prayed about it.) He continued throughout the meal to talk about her birthday. It was cute and comical.

No comments: